(It is so amazing I can go and take a photo with a mobile phone, use a app called Brushstrokes and turn it into a painting. This is what I know, I imagine there is so much more I can do that I don’t even know about. The possibilities are so exciting these days!)
I love asking a question and coming up with 10 ideas. This is a really great journal prompt. I think you can use this technique to quickly explore so many questions. I find this technique to be quick and easy, it also helps to move my thinking in a more focused direction. I thought I share the following question, it was very uplifting.
What 10 things make me feel good about life!
- Happy surprises come to me each day I look with wonder and curiosity at the day before me.
- I am surrounded by the people I love and who love me.
- I live an abundant life and I am grateful for all the abundance I have.
- I love learning and have abundant opportunities to learn and grow.
- It is what it is, accept and move on.
- I have avalanches of books to read, enjoy and learn from daily.
- A picture a day capture something about my life and creates a collage of the life I am living.
- My dog Little Miss Popularity is my daily pick me up!
- Cooking has gone from drag to fab. I purchase some fresh food meals to create. Creating new unusual meals has been a creative adventure full of success(Yum) and failures(Yuk)
- Sunshine makes me happy, rain is meditative, and thunderstorms delights me.
I find doing this exercise each day can be very helpful in building my idea muscles up. Another idea I can use some of these idea statements as positive affirmations.
What 10 things make you feel good about life?
Wishing you a wonderful day!