It’s been a wet and cold week, which has made it very difficult to get outdoors and go for a walk, and those days when walking was possible I needed a coat and umbrella just to keep warm and dry. I have enjoyed these cold wet days, spending most of the cold evenings at home in a nice warm cozy house. Feeling gratitude and blessed about my previous week is something that makes me feel so much more appreciative about my life.
This weeks 10 blessings are as follows:
- Winter is here bringing rain, fog and cold mornings and nights, I am feeling so blessed to have a collection of coats and umbrellas to keep me warm and dry.
- I was given a collection of beautiful papers and are feeling blessed that I have been able to decorate the boxes in my linen cupboard. Now when I open the cupboard I feel so good to see such pretty looking boxes.
- I currently doing a mindfulness course, I am feeling so blessed that https://www.futurelearn.com offers this free course, mindfulness is certainly helping me to live a beautiful life. Also loving my morning meditations, so good to start the day with a quiet mind.
- Feeling blessed to have a supportive family with my father dropping my son of at school for his exams, so he didn’t have to stress about getting to school. I was off at work that day, and the bus would have got him there too early, and it is a long way to walk.
- Feeling blessed for cold nights at home, curled up in a cozy arm chair reading books or watching tv with hubby. These winter’s nights I love staying home, and being a warm contented homebody.
- Feeling blessed to catch up with my parents by having lunch out with them and my son. Beautiful meal, at a lovely place, with time to talk and catch up.
- Feeling blessed for family movie nights watching Austin Powers and Jaws 2 this weekend.
- Order books online at the Library on Friday, Saturday the books were ready to be picked up. Feeling blessed that I have access to a wonderful resource place the local library.
- Feeling blessed to have a day out with Mum visiting the craft market followed by the regular Trash & Treasure market. It lovely to have a mother and daughter day out.
- Feeling blessed to look out my window and enjoy the site of camellias flowering, they really brighten up my day.
Quote: “Winter is the time for comfort, for good food and warmth, for the touch of a friendly hand and for a talk beside the fire: it is the time for home.” ~Edith Sitwell
Wishing you all a wonderful day!