The highlight of the previous week was the fact it was school holidays, and got to spend lots of time with my two teenage boys. Feeling gratitude and blessed about my previous week is something that makes me feel so much more appreciative about my life.
This weeks 10 blessings are as follows:
- I am so blessed to have had the opportunity to work with a student sharing my clinical experience and knowledge.
- I am so blessed that they now offer a supportive holiday program for teens with disabilities, and that Mighty Mouse got to have two great days out.
- I am so blessed to have lovely music to listen to everyday, there seems to be enough music for all my different moods, from inspirational, relaxing, laid back to upbeat. Music just brightens up my day.
- I am so blessed to have access to an abundant library for of wonderful resources, this week I spent time in the magazine section and discovered some new magazines.
- Enjoyed a visit to the Museum and to see Jurassic World with my son Mighty Mouse, the dinosaurs where so big and dramatic. I really felt like we were on a tour at Jurassic Park like in the movies. So I am glad none of those dinosaurs escaped. I love how Mighty Mouse still gets super excited to go to the Museum.
- I am so blessed for lots of adventure walks around the lake with Little Miss Popularity and the boys. It been school holidays so they have been coming for walks with me.
- I am so blessed for all the sleep in’s this week, it has been so nice to wake up, enjoy my coffee and remain in my bed a bit longer.
- I am so enjoying the leaves from the lipstick maple tree changing colour, from green to yellow and red, and are now falling from the tree. It so beautiful watching them blow around the back yard.
- I am so blessed to be able to get together with my extended family for a happy occasion, a birthday party lunch.
- I am so blessed to have a healthy body it lets me get so much done and enables me to enjoy my life.
This quote of the week is for Autumn: “Every leaf speaks bliss to me. Fluttering from the Autumn tree.” Emily Bronte
Wishing you all a wonderful day!