It is April already, how fast this year is going, and I continue to try and get the most out of every beautiful day. One way to appreciate the brightness of everyday is through the practice of gratitude. For myself a great place to appreciate gratitude is during my daily journaling practice. A daily gratitude practice helps me to see all the good in my life.I also like to share a my weekly Ten Blessings of the Week, this is where I look back on my week and see what stood out to me to be grateful for and blessed in my life that week.
It was a week with time away, school holidays, work, and enjoying the daily pleasures of life. As I sit here listening and enjoying some lovely chill out jazz music I want to share my Ten Blessings of the previous week with you. They are as follows:
- Enjoyed Easter Monday ‘s escape to the country and enjoyed a visit to the Albury Library Exhibition.
- Was extremely blessed for a safe and uneventful journey driving home on Tuesday
- Was very grateful that Mighty Mouse’s visit to the optometrist indicated his vision is improving.
- School holidays is always full of exciting activities, enjoyed a movie day out with my boys to see Superman vs Batman.
- Loved that my parents came over for morning tea Wednesday, so lovely to catch up with them and have cuppa and chat.
- Enjoyed a day at home Thursday just catching up on house work, cooking and spending time with the boys. ‘
- Fun washing my dog Little Miss Popularity, now she is a beautiful clean fluffy dog to cuddle. Have been enjoying lots of doggy cuddles.
- Enjoying home made meals, and grateful for the abundance and variety of great foods available to me to cook and enjoy.
- Ho ,Ho off to work I went this weekend. I am feeling blessed to have my job.
- Feeling blessed for everyday moments, enjoying a cup of tea, hot showers, cosy bed, rain, sunshine, and family.
I always feel so good after doing my Ten Blessings of the week, it reminds me that I am living a truly blessed life.
Here is a quote I love about gratitude: “The struggle ends when gratitude begins” by Neal Donald Walsh.
What were your Ten Blessings of the previous week?
Wishing you all a wonderful day!