I always loved doing this post at my old blog, and although tempted to go back to my old blog, I love this one more. It just feels more like me, so I am going to continue with it. Feeling gratitude and blessed about my previous week is something that makes me feel so much more appreciative about my life.
This weeks 10 blessings are as follows:
- I am so blessed that on Monday Mighty Mouse, my self, and Little Miss Popularity were able to go for a lovely walk around the lake, we even took time out to, sit and watch the magnificent Pelicans.
- I am so blessed that on Tuesday I had a wonderful opportunity to do some online learning, and was able to send several hours doing my course. I think it is exciting to have opportunities to learn.
- I am so blessed that on Wednesday, we took Mighty Mouse for his new RF at the hearing place, it just looks like a pen, and works better than his old one. That means he can hear better.
- I am also so blessed to be able to trial a new communication device for Mighty Mouse, we had so much fun coming up with questions and answers. We even found a spot for Godzilla and Devil ( his favorite toys on it)
- I am also so blessed that Mr. Serious stills gets excited to share his homework with me, and ask for my feedback.
- I am so blessed that I got to spend some time out in the backyard under the tree, on my computer enjoying the sunshine and fresh air. It was just too nicer day and evening not to be out there.
- I am so blessed for warm sunny days, and cold rainy days, such variety makes getting dressed in the morning interesting. I love Melbourne weather.
- I am so blessed that my boys are still interested in watching a movie with their parents on our Friday night, movie night. This week we watch Ground Hog Day. An old movie, lovely story and funny.
- I am so blessed to be able to have a relaxing sleep in on Saturday morning, feeling so tired it was good not to have to get up early.
- I am so blessed that Hubby cooked Sunday morning breakfast, something special for the weekend, especially as I was working on Sunday.
Quote of the week: Love this quote, “Invent your world. Surround yourself with people, colours, sounds and work that nourishes your soul” ~SARK
What were your Ten Blessings of the week? Leave a comment if you wish to share.
Wishing you all a wonderful day!