- Journals are beautiful places for discovering and percolating your dreams.
- Journal writing can assist you to access your subconscious and unconscious ming and tap into more of your own self knowledge.
- Journals are excellent places to delve into goal setting, actions steps and tracking your goals progress.
- Through you can identify your own strengths and weakness.
- Journaling can help you to discover what you like and don’t like.
- A Journal is a wonderful place to explore gratitude, and document all those things in your life that you are grateful for.
- Journaling builds personal confidence, through self exploration and self mastery.
- Journals are a great place to identify patterns and trends in your life.
- Journal writing is a great place where you can explore how you want to be treated and how you wish to treat others.
- Writing in ones Journal can help you to explore relationships and difficult conversations through open mindedness, the asking of questions, and reflection.
- Journals are safe places to vent, allowing you to release your frustrations and tantrums onto the page, without regretting your actions or hurting someones feelings.
- Journals are a great place to capture ideas and thoughts.
- Journaling can hop you develop a writing practice each day.
- Journaling can be fun, silly, creative, as well as serious, you can express all of your self on the page.
- Journals are also a lovely place to practice creative writing, to describe the world you live in, and the characters you encounter.
- Finally a Journal can be a trusted companion, that is with you throughout your life, and choosing.
So there are many wonderful reasons to Journal. My biggest reason for journaling is I really enjoy doing it, and it is a special joyful practice in my day.
It you are into the practice of Journal Writing, why do you journal, and what benefits do you get from journaling? Please leave a comment, I would love to know what your thoughts are on this subject.